Thursday, March 1, 2012

Project Planning the Move

    Putting my mind into project planning mode, I finally got a grip on my feelings of being overwhelmed.  First, I looked at housing for the second day, got a lay of the Sacramento land and Internet rental listings, called property managers, found out what neighborhoods were dangerous and exceptional, and set up appointments to see rentals.  Then I called movers, figured out who did more than just local moves, strategized about storage in Sacramento should I not find a suitable rental, and set up appointments with them for tomorrow.  Finally, I connected with my new principal and found that she wasn't expecting me until April 2nd!  I've got a whole month to move and unpack.  That sure took my stress level down a few notches!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment