Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Project Move: Day 20 Loss of Sanity

     I'm done---I give up.  I just want to walk away from this horrible nightmare of everything being out of place.  This morning I couldn't even use the landline, my cell, or my son's cell to add him to my auto insurance.  I walked through the house screaming a bad word after I almost finished with the insurance agent and Drew's phone battery died. 
     We had breakfast at Starbucks, because I hadn't unpacked the kitchen.  Drew wished that he had brought his computer there.  His frustration erupted upon our returen when he wasn't able to get the internet cable to talk to his computer. He could only use my computer. He left for a less stressful San Francisco and then San Diego. He couldn't take it. I wish that I could leave, too, but this is my life now.  I just have to painfully sort things out.
    At least DirectTV was honest that they couldn't service me--my satelite dish was so old and my homeowners so full of "Don'ts."  They suggested that I use Comcast, so I wouldn't have any unpainted cable or dish on the outside of my condo for the neighborhood police to write up.  Apparently, Comcast can run everything through one cable unlike DirectTV, so I can record programs.
    Best Buy helped with my cell phone.  Apparently, my old Razor doesn't have very many cell frequencies, so it roams a lot which drains the batteries, and it has horrible quality issues when it's frequencies aren't available like at my condo.  Fortunately, I got a free upgrade.  I also bought a new wireless router, but it's not cooperating.  I am using it right now as a hardwire connection, so that's progress, I guess.
    This is a moment in my life where I HATE making it on my own.  I REALLY need someone sane around to help me.  I need a HUG!  I need someone who's comfortable like an old shoe.  I need "I Dream of Jeannie" to have everything right again.  Unfortunately, I'm the jeannie.  I have to make it right.  I can't pass the buck to someone else.  My life is what I make of it and what God wants me to make of it.  God, I need a hug!

No comments:

Post a Comment