Friday, March 23, 2012

Project Move: Day 23 Art is Displayed

     The end of this move is near.  I dug through the mirror boxes and pulled out my paintings and arranged them in appropriate rooms with appropriate pairings of color and theme.  The marble pillars presented a heavy challenge though.  Each base, capital, and column of the marble pillars weighs over 30 pounds.  Whoever made the pillars made them by hand because capitals only fit on certain bases.  I was so relieved when I finally got the pillars where I wanted them to be and put together in a stable way.  Changing your mind about where one of these pillars should be is a monumental task to implement.
      Making my mind up about whether to call Leon, the petitioner, took some time.  I researched him on the internet.  He apparently has another business that he didn't mention.  It must be his cash cow for which he has no passion---firewood supply.  I did notice that he's on a lot of "Meet Ups.  "One of his "Meet Up" groups is the Sacramento Hiking Meet Up.  I was so psyched that I joined that meetup.
     I did text Lionel to call me for a coffee or dancing date.  He did.  My sister to
    A lot will need to change in my everyday life now that my kids are in college.  Since everything is changing around me,  I decided to go slow with the first date.  We'll be meeting for coffee per my wishes.  I'm just not ready to get  into a major relationhsip.  Pushing men away is my standard operativng procedure anyway.  I'm glad that I realize this about myself.  When I finally meet the right man, I'll have done my research.  I have a lot less baggage and know what questions to ask before I get invested in a relationship, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment