Sunday, January 8, 2012

A Trip to the Movies with My Son

   I've really enjoyed having my son live with me during the holidays!  We play Scrabble and watch Star Trek The Next Generation together.  Today we found an "away from home" activity to do together.  We went to Noodles and then to a movie like the old times when his dad and I were together.
   He chose the new Muppet Movie.  I was shocked!  Apparently his other college friends had recommended it to him.  I wished that he had picked a different movie, but I did always enjoy the old Muppet Movies that I watched with the kids when they were young.
   The movie was actually great!  I laughed, cringed, and wanted to join in the dancing and singing numbers.   The formula for Muppet movies was uncorrupted.  This movie may have had a slightly different Kermit voice, but it was a true Muppet movie with some great cameos.  I'm glad that my son chose that movie to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment