Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Miracle Man's Birthday!!!

   Today is my 32-year-old cousin, Andy's birthday.  I call him Miracle Man, because he could have died at 25.  I had just returned from climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro when I found out that he was dying at the military hospital in Bethesda from two inoperable brain tumors and non Hodgkin's Type B Lymphoma.  His mom and I are strong vessels of God's healing, so I was immediately informed of his condition and requested to pray.
   Eventually his brain tumors shrank to just scar tissue and his lymphoma went into remission.  His liver did start to fail from the emergency chemo a few months later.  We prayed and God healed him again.  Then his lymphoma came back and almost killed him.  He was airlifted out of Iraq and into Germany for transfer back to the military hospital in Bethesda almost at the 5-year mark of his initial lymphoma.  We again prayed and God healed him again.
    So that's why I gave him the name Miracle Man.  He required quite a few miracles to stay living in this world!  Happy Birthday Miracle Man!

No comments:

Post a Comment