Saturday, January 28, 2012

Interstate-5 Highway Dangerously Eroded

    When I first started kayaking to loosen up the tightness under my arms from my mastectomies, I kayaked in safe Agua Hedionda Lagoon.  I thoroughly know that lagoon now.  Unfortunately, I've watched broken irrigation and drain pipes along the west side of Interstate-5 Highway dangerously erode the hillside closer and closer to the asphalt of the highway.
    Many years ago I contacted state and local officials about this issue with the pipes and erosion.  I never received a response nor saw any effort to repair this dire situation.  Who needs terrorists when the government doesn't have funding or the ability to do their basic job?
     For your own safety don't drive in the slow southbound lane of I-5 between Tamarack and Cannon at the Agua Hedionda Lagoon.  The situation is much worse now.  This is a video taken of the erosion on January 26th, 2012.

www.isoldeulrich.com

1 comment:

  1. A glance on the road condition of highways that are mainly used by Interstate Moving vehicles.

    ReplyDelete