Friday, January 20, 2012

Sunsetting After a Great Week!

    When I got off work, I realized that I had to mail my son his super-cool, 4-serving picnic basket and blanket that I got him for his picnics in Golden Gate Park in San Francisco.  The basket has plates, wine glasses, silverware, cloth napkins, salt and pepper shakers, a corkscrew, and a cooling compartment.  My son said an impressed, "Ah!" when he saw all the goodies inside and the beautiful way that they're displayed.  
     The post office was on the way to my local beach, so I went for a walk on the beach and took some pictures of the sunset.  As I walked, I observed other single people doing the same thing that I was doing---if you don't have a date or want to go out with someone, go on a romantic date with yourself!  Watching the sunset is a great self date.  Everyone seemed peaceful and content while watching such a beautiful and grand sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment