Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Socializing Bowl

    The Superbowl is an amazing American phenomenon which I participate in for mere socialization.  I'm not a spectator of sports unless there is someone that I care about that needs some fans or gymnastics is on the TV.  The Superbowl is a minor exception.  I like the commercials and the half time show. 
    So today I went to my cousins' house and had homemade smoked Tritip in Stubs barbecue sauce on sour dough buns.  Yum!!! Then my cousin, Alice, taught me how to make her pumpkin cookies as we watched commercials.  Once the cookies were all baked, we left the men to their football game and headed upstairs and watched the Swedish movie, "Girl With a Dragon Tattoo."  We paused it for the halftime show, then promptly headed back to finish watching that awesome movie!  (I love strong female heroines!) Finally, I do the most important part of my Super Socializing Bowl---I ask who won and what the score was! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment