Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Why Do I Guest Teach Math?

    Today I had difficult students and wondered why I guest teach math?  A friend reminded me that I like to teach kids.  I also realized that I did reach a few of the students today.  I don't know how long I'll guest teach math.  This could be an author lifestyle---write and teach when I want to do so.  I intended to be a contracted CA public math teacher when I got my preliminary math credential and masters of education in best practices, but I'm apparently way too colorful to be hired and God seems to want me to write!

P.S.  To my blog readers:  If you want to support a struggling math/engineering teacher and author, please buy my first book, "The Romance of Kilimanjaro," soon to be followed by my second book at:  https://www.tatepublishing.com/bookstore/book.php?w=9781613464960         Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment