Saturday, December 17, 2011

Jiffy Lube's Losing Focus on Their Brand

     Jiffy Lube has a business model issue.  I went there to change my oil, and they said that it'd take 1.5 hours!!!  Only two stalls were being used and there were plenty of employees, so I asked, "Why?"  Since Jiffy Lube has expanded their services (i.e. tire rotation), they spend more time on one vehicle.  Why are they trying to be like a mechanic's shop?  If I have to drop my car off and leave, then I will go to a mechanic's shop.  Can't a lady get her oil changed while she briefly waits anymore?  Whoever thought up the new business model certainly messed up Jiffy Lube's brand.  It's not jiffy anymore. 
    At least they gave me $10 off on my next oil change, since they weren't jiffy today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment