Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Be KInd During the Holidays

    I finally found a parking space at the post office and got my mind around standing in a long line.  When I got into the PO, I noticed that there were only two people in front of one of the "Self-mailing" machines.  How unexpected!  I was delighted!
   The first person quickly used the machine.  Then the next couple couldn't find a credit card and tried to use their ATM card.  They stared at the machine for about 5 minutes trying to figure out why it wouldn't work.   It didn't dawn on them that ATM cards are like cash and these machines don't take cash.  Had they asked for help, they would have learned this. 

    The moral of the story:  during the holidays beginners at using the "Self-mailing" machines at the post office should be kind to others and just not try them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment