Wednesday, April 15, 2015

The Third Climber for Mt. Whitney

     Well, I've got our third person to climb Mt. Whitney. I did have to do some heavy encouragement, since he's been in mountaineering retirement and didn't feel up to the challenge. But, I told my son, so many stories about how my brother and I would get lost in the woods together or sprint too fast down the mountain for my unprepared boyfriends or get chased by a herd of cattle while wearing red backpacks. The third person had to be my oldest brother, smile emoticon He saved my life once by pulling me from the Upper American River when I was drowning, so I wouldn't be climbing any mountains if it wasn't for him!


P.S.  To my blog readers:  If you want to support a struggling math/engineering teacher and author, please buy my first book, "The Romance of Kilimanjaro," soon to be followed by my second book at:  https://www.tatepublishing.com/bookstore/book.php?w=9781613464960         Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment