Tuesday, March 10, 2015

When You Have Too Much To Do

     Because the world needs laughs I'm going to share what I told my daughter about letting some less important things go when you have too much to do and have to reduce the stress.  I told her to definitely let the routine cleaning go, "You know when it's time to clean your house.  When I saw a glob of black cat hair hopping across my kitchen floor, because a frog was stuck in it, I decided that it was time to clean the house!" lol  I did rescue the poor frog, pet it, and put it outside with all its friends minus the cat hair.


P.S.  To my blog readers:  If you want to support a struggling math/engineering teacher and author, please buy my first book, "The Romance of Kilimanjaro," soon to be followed by my second book at:  https://www.tatepublishing.com/bookstore/book.php?w=9781613464960         Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment