Monday, February 2, 2015

What I've Learned While I Was Away

      What I've learned while I was away: "Even my favorite place in this world did not bring me the peace and respite for which I was hoping. True peace and respite is only found when your reactions from the onslaught of issues that this world slings is peaceful due to a purely defensive and not offensive reaction, and you rely upon your G-d-given wisdom for navigation and upon G_d to ultimately right the situation."
      Trust me---it takes a lot of practice to not be offensive, but purely defensive.  It may take a lifetime of practice.  Just as it takes a lifetime of practice to purely rely upon G_d.  We have to trust when logically there is no way to deal with an issue that the manna will come.   We have to know that Amalek, evil, will attack every generation.  We have to know that our troubles are honing us and moving us along our divine path.  
      We have to be vessels to emit the light in the darkness that was created by G_d.  The darkness is not evil.  The darkness was the only way that we could exist without being overwhelmed by G_d's light, so that G_d could bestow good upon us here in the darkness.   Each one of us is capable of connecting to G_d and connecting the light of our neshamah, spiritual soul, to G_d.  When we do that we create a ray of light.  Imagine if we all created that ray of light!  We would all be at peace and it would be like being in the Garden of Eden again.

P.S.  To my blog readers:  If you want to support a struggling math/engineering teacher and author, please buy my first book, "The Romance of Kilimanjaro," soon to be followed by my second book at:  https://www.tatepublishing.com/bookstore/book.php?w=9781613464960         Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment