Sunday, February 1, 2015

I'm Back!

       I've been away for a very good reason.  I didn't want you to know what I was doing for the last 2.5 years.  When I finally write the third book of "My Anatomy of a Midlife Crisis Series,"  I want you to be surprised.
       I have been kayaking, but nothing as awesome as my San Diego times---no kayak surfing.  I have been teaching, but now I teach high school engineering more than math.  Teaching engineering is so much more fun and much easier, since it is the ultimate of Common Core practices.  Love has found me, but I can't tell you how that ends yet.
      What I will tell you is that I plan to write again.  My books are just about bursting from me and will write themselves, if I don't sit down and finish my series of memoirs.  This summer I've decided to not teach summer school, and I'm just going to write.
       Here's a fun little video of my engineering students testing their CO2 cars that they made.   I had a special population student start the race.  He really enjoyed his job!   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76DlZrBEAcI&feature=youtu.be

P.S.  To my blog readers:  If you want to support a struggling math/engineering teacher and author, please buy my first book, "The Romance of Kilimanjaro," soon to be followed by my second book at:  https://www.tatepublishing.com/bookstore/book.php?w=9781613464960         Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment